Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 3 Report

Our little ones are all doing really good and all still hanging in there :o) Here is the grade and cell division report from today:

1 Grade 3 with 2 cells
1 Grade 2 with 5 cells
1 Grade 2 with 6 cells
3 Grade 1 with 8 cells
3 Grade 2 with 8 cells
3 Grade 1 with 9 cells
2 Grade 2 with 9 cells
1 Grade 1 with 10 cells

Ideally you like to see a grade 1 or 2 with atleast 8 cells...so all of ours fall into that category except 3...so for now things are still looking very positive!! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!! Thursday can't come soon enough! Mary told me they will likely call me Thursday morning and let me know when to come in for transfer so for now...just more waiting :o) Sorry this is a short one...I'm trying to stay busy and not think about it too much...or I'll go crazy!! So back to work :o)

Countdown to ET: 2 days!!

2 comments:

  1. Maureen: I have been thinking and praying for you all morning. I hope you got "the" call you were looking for and that God is keeping his hand on you and those little embabies. Let us know how you're doing when you are able. We're thinking of you!!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen,
    My name is Amber I live in Chesterfield. I made my first appointment with Dr. A today for a consultation. Dr. Keller at Wash U recommended IVF for us and we wanted a second opinion. Thank you sooooo much for writing of your journey. You are definitely helping me learn about IVF...and acupuncture! I read your whole blog and will be going to Maplewood to visit Christine when the time comes! We have a couple-to few months before starting IVF as I think we are going to wait for my insurance to kick in at the first of the new year since it looks like it will cover some of it...we'll see. Come visit my blog sometime, I will keep following yours!

    http://ambergcohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete