Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 more getups

Jacob and I always talk about the number of "get ups" (i.e. waking up in the morning...usually referring to the dreaded 5:15 AM alarm before work) we have left when there is something exciting coming up that we are anxiously awaiting...like a pregnancy test for example :o) So today we were both giddy with the thought that only two more get ups till we find out if we're pregnant!! Hooray! It can't come fast enough! The past week since the transfer has actually kinda flown by. I took it easy all day Friday and then tried to keep my weekend errands and chores to a minimum. I definitely felt like there was something going on in my uterus over the weekend as I had some cramping and what I'm calling twinges...but it kinda felt like someone was pinching me from the inside...haha...very strange. I'm hoping and praying it was our two little miracles staking their ground in my uterus for the long haul! I guess we'll know soon enough! The past few days I've felt mostly back to normal...of course I'm analyzing and over analyzing every little pain or lack of pain I feel, but then trying to rationalize that it is probably all in my head anyway so not to worry about it...haha! It's all a big emotional rollar coaster that I so hope is coming to a hault soon!

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers! I'll try to update the blog as soon as I can on Friday so you all know how it turns out.

Countdown to pregnancy test: 2 days!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment