Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Very Thankful!

Jacob and I have a LOT to be thankful for! We both have great jobs, a beautiful house, wonderful friends and family who we care about a great deal and who care about us, a God who always provides for us...even when it's not in the ways or at the time we're expecting. And this year we get to add to that the amazing little life growing inside of me as we speak! It's hard to imagine a life more wonderful or fulfilling! We are truly blessed!!

I know I've been slacking on the posts lately, but it's been pretty uneventful...no funny stories or boring talk of my ailments :o) We have received a few more presents...a beautiful picture frame with a poem about the miracle of our little one, a swaddling blanket, and a little stuffed animal with soothing sounds to lull the baby to sleep. Speaking of lulling the baby to sleep...I read recently that our little June bug should be able to hear my voice now...so because I love to sing and plan to sing him or her many a lullaby, I've been trying to sing more often so he can get used to my voice...I know there is plenty of time for that, but might as well start now!

In other news...I have bought a few maternity clothes. I haven't started wearing the pants yet although I feel like it will probably only be a few more weeks. My stomach is definitely starting to protrude and although the belle band is nice, it's just not all that comfortable. I'm hoping the full up maternity pants will be better!

So as I continue to count our blessings...here's wishing you all a wonderfully Happy Thanksgivng! I hope you have many, many blessing to be thankful for this year!!

Countdown to 2nd Trimester: 10 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment