Monday, July 6, 2009

It’s a bird…it’s a plane…no it’s “The Mommy Mobile”

Not much exciting has happened this past week in regards to the fertility stuff. Still just waiting for my surgery…10 days from today. I finally get to stop taking the agysten which will be nice because my hormones are seriously out of whack right now! Today is my last dose…and then next Monday I have my pre-op appointment with Dr. Pearlstone to go over all the lovely details. I’m getting a little nervous just thinking about it. Not that it’s a major surgery or anything, but they do put me all the way under so that alone is kinda scary. So I guess keep us in your prayers that everything goes as planned and we can get back to baby-making stuff soon!

In other news though…and as the title suggests we bought a new car!! It’s a beautiful pearl white Mazda CX9! And in case you don’t know…the CX9 seats 7!! So I’m calling it my mommy mobile because hopefully one day…in the not so distant future…it will be used to haul around all the wonderful little children we’re going to have!! And there's plenty of room in case they end up coming in pairs or in threes...haha! For right now though I’m just enjoying the wonderful new car smell…the lovely lit up dashboard (it’s very bright compared to the old alero)…and the lack of clicking! Haha…my old car was a great car, but for the last few years it has clicked…basically like a blinker on steroids! Just a very fast clicking noise that was present pretty much all the time…thank goodness for radios! And even better…thank goodness for new cars that don’t click *smile*

Guess that’s about it for now…I’m going to see an acupuncturist tonight…so more on that to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment