Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Doing well!

Just wanted to give you all a quick update that thanks to my amazing doctor and the magnesium my heart palpitations are virtually gone at this point. I'm back to having one a day at the most! Yeah!!

In other news…the nursery is starting to take shape! The painting and bedding have arrived. I've found a few other pieces that fit perfectly! And we will be hopefully having the window seat built and the paint on the walls soon! I promise to post some belly and nursery pictures this weekend!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I recently found your blog and see that you got pregnant through IVF with Dr. Ahlering. I also live in St. Louis and will be starting IVF with him soon. I would love to chat with you through e-mail if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about your experience with him.
    Please e-mail me when you have a chance.
    jrj013@hotmail.com
    My blog is dreamsofababy.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that all is well with you. I'm new to you blog and I am so happy for you and your family. I'm looking forward to reading more of your updates.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Bloggers
    wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete