Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Dreaming...

I've been doing lots of "Baby Dreaming"...it's kinda like "Day Dreaming" except about all things baby, maternity, nursery's, etc *smile*. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too high and I promise I haven't bought ANYTHING, but I have been having fun just glancing at the maternity clothes when I'm out shopping...and browsing online at all the adorable baby bedding (jcpenney has the cutest stuff!)...and yesterday, my mom and my sister and I went down to old St. Charles for the annual Festival of the Little Hills and I was ooh and ahh-ing over all the unbelievably cute baby stuff! There was this one tent that had the cutest little shelves with sayings painted on them like "always kiss me goodnight" or "thank heaven for little boys" and then they would drill holes in it depending on the number of letters of your child’s name and you could buy letters to hang from it. I asked my mom and Erin if it was too presumptuous to buy one that says Noah and one that says Autumn...the names we've had picked out forever now...they both immediately said "NO!" I really was joking, I mean I know there is a real chance this cycle won't work, but they were just so cute...and there was definitely a part of me that was a little jealous that I wasn't able to buy one or two for the little babies we will hopefully be cuddling with someday soon! But I guess for now I'm going to keep dreaming and hoping that our day will come soon...and I will finally be able to buy some maternity clothes, and be able to decorate a nursery, and to experience the miracle of life!! I mean why not...there is nothing wrong with a little baby dreaming...

Countdown till ER: ~19 days

No comments:

Post a Comment