Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Inquiring Minds...

Ok, I know I've been MIA...and you're probably all thinking it's bad news and I just haven't wanted to talk about it...but that's not it at all.  We actually ARE pregnant!!  Can you believe it?  Cause really, I still can't :o)  We are just so amazingly blessed...for IVF to work the first try both with a fresh and a frozen cycle...it's just so awesome!  God is amazing!

We actually stayed in the US an extra week for Jacob's work so I ended up getting to have my blood tests done there...yeah!  My first test on 10/22 was a positive at 20 and my second one on 10/24 was a 62.  We left too early to have the ultrasound done there, but I was able to find a doctor here (recommended by a friend) and got to go in today to see what was happening.  We actually thawed and transferred three embryos so I was sweating a little that there may be multiples, but based on my numbers I was really thinking there was just one special little one in there...and I was right!  Today we saw one perfect little sac.  Because I'm not quite 6 weeks yet we couldn't see/hear the heartbeat or anything yet and we'll be going back for another peak in 2 weeks.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.  Keep them coming as our new little sweetie continues to grow and develop :o)

EDD: July 3, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Awwww yay Maureen!!! Many congrats! So excited Autumn is going to be a big sister!!!! :-)

    And I gotta admit, with all the nursery ideas on Pinterest I was hoping you we're keeping something a secret. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, hadn't thought to look at this blog for an update, but now I see that you HAVE actually gotten to take a peek :) Yay! Still beyond thrilled for u guys!

    ReplyDelete